Welcome to SMARTS!
SMARTS is the first science social network for youth, by youth! Its goal is to bring together all Canadian students with an interest in science, technology, engineering and math using the technologies of Web 2.0.
Some of the key features include :
- personal profiles where you can share your interest in science, technology, engineering and math;
- virtual project logs (plogs), similar to a blog, with a focus on documenting your science or engineering project;
- pages for school Science Clubs and other science and technology related organizations to reach their members;
- “Ask an expert” where you can contact science fair alumni to get tips and advice for your project;
- SMARTS Guide to Science Fairs;
- “Mentorship Guide” to preparing a project for national or international competition;
- discussion forums, sharing of your videos and your photos, newsfeeds, daily news.
Registration is easy and free! Be part of this new wave by joining SMARTS right now!